Dec 20, 2015

Club Clio Haul

Purchased

This particular haul was associated with a book signing for Kerry and Coco's Korean Beauty Secrets, along with half off the entire store! I'm a terrible person so I didn't get a book. But, I was able to meet Kerry of Skin and Tonics, Tracy of Fanserviced B, Stephen Alain (KindofStephen), and Michael Seong from Memebox.


What is it?


Club Clio is a Korean beauty brand which carries the well known Peripera products. They have a corperate owned store at Union Square, Manhattan, along with other locations scattered across NYC.


Cost


This haul costed me $44 USD.


Contents




Peripera Peri's Tint Water and Balm Best Friend Set
$24 USD each
Of course I would pick up their famous Peripera tints. I am obsessed with watery tints nowadays because they are so effortless to apply and they leave a beautiful stain. I don't know if the orange one is Orange Juice or Mandarin Juice, but I don't mind either!



Virgin Kiss Lipnicure in Trouble Peach
$20 USD
This product is suppose to parallel a manicure, but for your lips. They even have a top coat and a remover in the line. I tried the Lipnicure and there is a huge learning curve with it. At first, I applied a thin layer, but don't do that. It starts drying so quickly and you cannot layer wet and dry. All that does is cause the lip product to settle in fine lines and wrinkles and outline the lips. It was terribly unsightly, super drying, and is very long lasting. I had initially swatched it in the store and it did not even come off from someone digging their nails into my skin. It is the same for your lips if you use the Lipnicure. To remove it, I was in the shower to get my skin plump from the water, but you can get the same effect with leaving a wet towel on your skin. And then just gently use your favorite lip exfoliator and makeup remover to rid the Lipnicure.

Peripera Peri's Cushion Lips in OR04
$20USD
I think this is a neat idea, and I've seen iterations of this across companies. Now, I can try it out myself!


And here's the bag of samples I received from participation of this event!


Waterest Lasting Water Oil
Full size: $30 USD

Goodal Natural Clear Deep Cleansing Gel to Foam
Full size: $18 USD
I tried the sample of this and the texture is lovely. It turns from a viscous, almost sticky, honey texture to a very low foam product.

Goodal Waterest First Essence
Full size: $30 USD

Goodal Double Bright Toner and Goodal Double Bright Emulsion
Full size: $30 USD | $30 USD

Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling
Full size: $33 USD

Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Cleansing Foam
Full size: $ USD

Goodal Moisture Barrier Cream Fresh
Full size: $35 USD

Soo Ae Nature Collagen Essence Sheet Mask in Deep Sea Water
Full size: $3 USD



Conclusion


I do not like the Lipnicure. I'll be looking forward to trying out the tints and balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment